Two for ‘Healthcare Research’ and one ‘Young Researcher of the Year’
What a year it’s been for our Health division.
With a 2018 EphMRA award already sitting in the trophy cabinet, we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve now been shortlisted for a Healthcare MRS Research Live award – for the third year in a row.
Extraordinarily, we have not one but two entries in the finals of the Healthcare Research category – making us the only company to be shortlisted twice in the same category.
And, as if that wasn’t good enough, Rosie Leigh has been nominated for the Young Researcher of the Year award. Joining us as a bright graduate from DAS Accelerate almost three years ago, Rosie has quickly become a brilliant Strategy Director within the UK Health team.
Our Health division is clearly going from strength to strength, so huge congratulations to the many talented people across the team.
Who are the finalists?
Sponsored by GLOBALEXICON
- Hall and Partners & Sanofi Pasteur
- Hall and Partners & Takeda
- Incite Marketing Planning and Nestlé Health Sciences
- Kantar Health
Young Researcher of the Year
Sponsored by Aspire
- Momo Amjad, BAMM
- Tarek Chaudhury, Flamingo
- James Crouch, Opinium Research
- Connie Flude, Kantar Public
- Becky Hutchins, Walnut Unlimited
- Rosie Leigh, Hall and Partners
- Rob Turnbull, Twitter
- Bethan Turner, Mustard