Over the course of Deepa's 18-year career at Hall & Partners she has become an industry role model. Having previously won 'Asian Woman of Achievement' in 2016, she was nominated for the 2018 'Women in Finance' award. Sponsored by Schroders, this award recognises Chief Financial Officers who have proven to be strategic visionaries for the business.
Deepa had to demonstrate:
- Contribution to delivering financial growth and guiding the company to exceed its goals
- Success in overcoming significant business challenges or barriers
- Examples of superior management
- Continued support of the CEO and board, guiding the company to exceed its goals
- Proactively championing gender diversity within and/or beyond the organisation
Hall & Partners Global CEO of Health
Congratulations Deepa. Well done for breaking the mould and paving the way for a new generation of forward thinking CFOs. https://t.co/wTWDBA2Bmy
— Abigail stuart (@AbigailStuart77) June 27, 2018
What are the Women in Finance awards?
The largest diversity event in the European finance industry, hosting 800 of the most inspirational leaders and advocates at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London. The event celebrated the achievements of 222 finalists out of over 793 nominations, across a broad range of sectors within financial services, from the world of venture capital and banking to accountancy and corporate law.